Prosthetic Technician, APC, Newcastle NSW
APC Prosthetics is the leading prosthetic service provider in Australia – with three facilities in NSW – two in Sydney and one in Newcastle, we are dedicated to achieving the best outcome for our clients, aiming for the best possible comfort, the best possible function and the best possible lifestyle. Our highly experienced Prosthetist Technicians work closely with our Prosthetists to deliver exceptional products and services to our clients.
We are currently looking to employ an experienced Prosthetic Technician to join our Newcastle team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a mature approach to their work, must work well within a team environment and possess excellent communication skills.
- Manufacturing, fabricating, repairing, modifying and maintaining Prosthetic devices according to specifications and under guidance of a senior technician;
- Appropriate use of an extensive range of materials, processes and techniques in the development of new technical processes and the application of new materials;
- Maintaining high standards in laboratory practice;
- Administrative duties including the collection of patient data and non-patient related data and enter data onto system;
- Adhering to workplace safety requirements;
- Participating in the process of ordering stock items;
- Participating in key annual trade shows and conventions as required.
- Diploma of Health (Prosthetics and Orthotics Technology) preferred;
- Experience in a previous role of Prosthetic Technician;
- Strong level of customer focus with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail, focus and accuracy skills;
- Proficient relationship building and influencing skills;
- Strong ability to drive for results and focus on outcomes;
If you interested in hearing more about this position, we would love to hear from you. The successful applicant would be joining a fantastic company,. Please apply to the HR Manager on email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your resume, a cover letter outlining your experience as well as your expected base annual salary.
Must have the right to work in Australia.
Location: Newcastle, NSW