Apply for Membership
AOPA offers a variety of membership categories to meet the needs of our diverse practitioners. Please carefully consider the AOPA Membership Application Guidelines and membership eligibility information provided prior to submitting an application.
Practitioners not eligible for membership are able to connect with the Association through an Education Subscription (details below).
Please note, all applications require approval prior to membership acceptance.
AOPA accepts only three types of membership applications. Click on the appropriate link below to find out more about the guidelines and processes relevant to your application category:
- Accredited Qualification Application (Australian Applicants)
- Non-Accredited Qualification Application (International Applicants)
- Student Membership Application (Current Australian Students)
Carefully consider the guidelines for applicants and membership eligibility information provided prior to submitting an application as administration fees are non-refundable. Please also ensure the complete documentation requirements are met within the timelines specified.
AOPA recognises the value of connecting with the broader allied health community and therefore offers an education subscription to those not eligible for membership.
Our education subscribers include other allied health professionals, affiliated companies and facilities and orthotic/prosthetic technicians that wish to remain connected with the profession and the orthotic/prosthetic community.
This subscription costs $275 annually and provides the following benefits:
- Access to regular national webinars & education opportunities
- Hard copy editions of the bi-annual Association magazine, the The AOPA Review
- Subscription to the AOPA eNews for regular email updates which detail current Association activities and alert you to upcoming CPD events